Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nasty Mood

I guess this conversation between me and Marcus (one of the examiners of my thesis) would explain the situation:

Marcus: You either get rid of the technical drawings, or make sure they conform to the CSA standards.

Me: How long would it take to learn the CSA standards?

Marcus: About two weeks.

Me: I don't have two weeks. This may not sound important to you but I promised my family to be with them during CNY.

Marcus: That's the decision you have to make.

Me: I'll get this done by the beginning of next week.


So there it is again. Some of my colleagues took easier projects and were done with them after putting in 1/2 of what I put into this project. FUCK is all I want to say.

Looking on the brighter side... this blog is revived! YAY!

No comments: